If you want to improve the lives of people affected by drug and/or alcohol misuse, ADS is the charity for you. For over 40 years we have been helping individuals and families cope with the challenges of addiction. Every member of our staff is committed to making a real and positive change in the lives of people with drug and alcohol addictions and you could be one of them.
Recovery Practitioner – One Recovery, East Staffordshire, Burton
We are looking to appoint a Recovery Practitioner.
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled and enthusiastic practitioner who will provide effective, high quality and evidenced based assessment, care planning, risk assessment, review and interventions to people affected by substance misuse.
You will be at the forefront of the treatment system delivering one-to-one and group interventions aimed at ensuring your clients have the best opportunity to recover from and sustain their recovery from dependence on substances and become positive fully contributing members of their community.
Deadline: 27th September 2019
Interviews: 15th October 2019
Job Type: Full-Time, 35 Hours
Hours: 35 hrs per week
To apply, please download the job application form below.
Enhanced Practitioner – One Recovery, East Staffordshire, Burton
We have an exciting personal development opportunity for a full time Enhanced Practitioner to join our One Recovery Staffordshire East service. To oversee the day to day management of the team in the absence of the Service Manager. This role will support the team usually based within the Tamworth area. This role will be essential in ensuring every client has the best opportunity of achieving recovery through accurately assessing their needs, sufficiently planning their care, including sequencing interventions logically, regularly reviewing progress and adapting plans to reflect changes in circumstances in both treatment and post treatment services.
Some of the key responsibilities are as follows:-
- To undertake the day-to-day management of staff and volunteer workloads within the service, and to ensure cover on a rota basis where necessary.
- To ensure the line management, supervision, appraisal and support needs of all staff, both paid and volunteer, are met.
- Ensure that all safeguarding issues, including child protection and protection of vulnerable adults, are dealt with in accordance to ADS policies and procedures, and local and national statutory requirements.
- To maintain accurate, comprehensive and up-to-date service user records, ensuring all necessary information is entered onto the case management systems.
- To ensure that all relevant legislation and good practice guidance (e.g. NICE guidelines) is considered and adhered to.
- To ensure the service maintains progressive continuous improvement and positive reporting to the commissioners through ADS dashboard reporting.
This list is not exhaustive for a full and comprehensive list please see the JD/PS
Deadline: Friday 11th October 2019 at 5 PM
Interviews: W/c 21st October 2019
Job Type: Full Time Fixed Term for 9 months commencing December 2019 – Maternity Cover
Hours: 35 hours per week
Whether you wish to give something back to the community or gain new skills to build up your CV, feel free to get in touch regarding any volunteering possibilities that may be available across our services. We have a number of volunteers taking a variety of roles within ADS including Administrators, Mentors and Group Co-facilitators.
If you wish to join our volunteer register please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide you with the details of the appropriate Volunteer Co-ordinator with whom you can discuss the volunteering opportunities available at a service within your area.