One Recovery Staffordshire – 01782 637 658
One Recovery Staffordshire is an innovative and inspiring substance misuse partnership. Led by Addiction Dependency Solutions (ADS), and supported by North Staffordshire NHS Combined Healthcare Trust, Changes, Brighter Futures and Arch Housing– our workers are trained to treat your primary addiction whilst considering the whole spectrum of your life, with a particular emphasis on mental health and housing, ensuring whole person care is available for all.
One Recovery Staffordshire operates throughout the county, via treatment centres and recovery hubs – with our main sites in, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Leek, Stafford, Cannock, Burton and Tamworth.
Recovering from substance misuse is much easier when you have people you can lean on for encouragement, comfort and guidance. At One Recovery Staffordshire you will receive the help and guidance of processionals and the support of a wider recovery community via our recovery hubs.
What can One Recovery Staffordshire do for you?
- We will complete a comprehensive assessment with you to try and find out what difficulties are in your life
- We will then devise a recovery care plan in conjunction with you to take all of those needs into account
- We will work with you on a one-to-one basis to help you overcome your problems
- We will recommend different group work programmes for you
- We will refer you to and link in with other services that can help you
One Recovery Staffordshire is a free service commissioned by the local authority – we’re happy to help with any questions you have and offer advice and support – you can get in touch via the contact form below, by phoning or dropping into the service.