We know we make a difference and have a positive impact on the clients we work with. The figures below and the individual stories show just what a difference we make everyday.
The story in numbers:
- We receive over 15,000 new referrals for help and support each year.
- 62% of our clients leave treatment no longer dependant on drugs or alcohol
- 35% become abstinent
- 65% of our clients require only three months or less involvement in treatment but all are offered ongoing support
- During their time in treatment with our services 20% of clients report an improvement in their physical health
- 27% report an improvement in their mental wellbeing
Look out for more statistics on the difference we make everyday
Bridging the Gap is an innovative training programme designed to help people who have experienced substance misuse related problems, gain the skills needed to help them become work-ready. It has a track record of providing a pathway into paid employment, voluntary work or further education through gaining skills and experience in a social care setting.
In Spring 2011 we carried out an extensive evaluation of all the Bridging the Gap courses and it is clear that the course has a positive impact on the lives of the students who participate.
- 100% planned to go onto voluntary or paid work in the future
- 91.7% planned to move into voluntary or paid work in the future
- 100% of the students felt more confident
- 96% had more self respect
- 100% felt more motivate
Click HERE to read the full report