Our One Recovery Oldham service now has its own website. Click here to visit the new site and find out more info on drink and drugs and take the test to find out how your drink/drug use could be affecting your health and social life.
One Recovery Oldham is an innovative and inspiring substance misuse partnership. Led by Addiction Dependency Solutions (ADS) and supported by Pennine Care NHS Trust, Acorn Recovery Projects, Sodexo Justice Services and Intuitive Thinking Skills – our workers are trained to treat your primary addiction whilst considering the complete spectrum of your life, ensuring whole person care is available for all.
Our One Recovery central hub is situated in the heart of Oldham, ‘The Gateway’ on Horesedge Street, from where we provide a range of services – we also run a number of satellite hubs across Oldham, including our recovery hub at Brunswick Street, to guarantee that we reach every corner of the community.
Recovering from substance misuse is much easier when you have people you can lean on for encouragement, support and guidance. At One Recovery Oldham you will also receive the help and guidance of processionals and the support of a wider recovery community via our recovery hub.
What can One Recovery Oldham do for you?
- We will complete a comprehensive assessment with you to try and find out what difficulties are in your life
- We will then devise a recovery care plan in conjunction with you to take all of those needs into account
- We will work with you on a one-to-one basis to help you overcome your problems
- We will recommend different group work programmes for you
- We will refer you to, and link in with other services and organisations that can help you
One Recovery Oldham is a free service commissioned by the local authority – we’re happy to help with any questions you have and offer advice and support – you can get in touch via the contact form below, by phoning or dropping into the service.