One Recovery Bury – 0161 253 6488
One Recovery Bury is an innovative and inspiring substance misuse partnership.
Recovering from substance misuse is much easier when you have people you can lean on for encouragement, support and guidance. At One Recovery Bury you will also receive the help and guidance of processionals and the support of a wider recovery community via our recovery hub, the ORB
What can One Recovery Bury do for you?
- We will complete a comprehensive assessment with you to try and find out what difficulties are in your life
- We will then devise a recovery care plan in conjunction with you to take all of those needs into account
- We will work with you on a one-to-one basis to help you overcome your problems
- We will recommend different group work programmes for you
- We will refer you to, and link in with other services and organisations that can help you
Led by Addiction Dependency Solutions (ADS), supported by Harvey House Social Enterprise, Sodexo Justice Services and Bury Employment Support and Training (BEST) – our workers are trained to treat your primary addiction whilst considering the whole spectrum of your life, ensuring whole person care is available for all.
One Recovery Bury is situated in the heart of Bury in Humphrey House, from which we provide a range of services – we also run a number of satellite hubs across Bury, including our recovery hub, the ORB at the Old Courthouse, to guarantee that we reach every corner of the community.
One Recovery Bury is a free service commissioned by the local authority – we’re happy to help with any questions you have and offer advice and support – you can get in touch via the contact form below, by phoning or dropping into the service.