Our Blackpool service is part of Horizon – the fully integrated substance misuse treatment service available for all Blackpool residents over the age of 25 who have problems with their alcohol or drug use, or are worried about a family member, partner or friend. Our innovative service prides itself on getting to the root cause of your problems and helping you with your primary addiction, as well as offering help and support in other aspects of your life.
We offer a number of interventions, one-to-one appointments and group work that get right to the heart of an individual’s addiction – offering help and support in a friendly and welcoming setting.
What can Horizon Blackpool do for you?
- We will complete a comprehensive assessment with you to try and find out what difficulties are in your life
- We will then devise a recovery care plan in conjunction with you to take all of those needs into account
- We will work with you on a one-to-one basis to help you overcome your problems
- We will recommend different group work programmes for you
- We will refer you to, and link in with other services and organisations that can help you
We are situated close to the town centre, two minutes walk from the rear entrance to Talbot Road bus station, and five minutes walk from Blackpool North train station.
Horizon Blackpool is a free service commissioned by the local authority – we’re happy to help with any questions you have and offer advice and support – you can get in touch via the contact form below, by phoning or dropping into the service. You can also be referred to our service by your GP, Probation Officer or other health/support workers.